Thursday, April 16, 2009

quilting and crafts





Hers is this weeks crafty projects. I made a little onsie and shoes for my little neice Jocelyn and the long strips of fabric are for a quilt I am making for Joelys room. And the final two pictures are some of the blocks I have made in a quilting class my mom and I are taking on Wednesday nights, I have to admit last night was very tough to make it through since I still have this yucky flu lingering on. I love the log cabin block and can't wait to sew some more of those, I thought I would hate those blocks because of all the ironing (I hate ironing) but they turned out to be the cutest and funnest to make. I have a lot of sewing to do this week because we are completing the quilt for our class next Wednesday.

3 comments:

Adam and Robyn said...

Who needs quilting classes...your a pro. So stinking cute.

Lori said...

I am loving your quilting project! How fun to be with your mom in a sewing class. That will be weird when she doesn't have to sew all your projects. :) So glad you are feeling better!

Jason & Emily said...

I was wondering if you would make it to your class. What was I thinkging. Of coarse you would. Love the bottom outfit. Almost makes me want another baby just for the cute outfit from you. But as I said ALMOST.