Wednesday, April 29, 2009

closer, closer, closer.....

Kyler is getting very close to being a potty trained little boy, okay so maybe not super close, but getting there! He has been making it to the bathroom at least once a day for almost a week. I am sure he would do even better if I had just ONE day when we were actually home all day, or that I wasn't feeling sick. But, none the less, he is getting better. The last two times I didn't even ask him if he needed to go he just started yelling "Poppy" and running for the toilet, climbed on and went himself!
It's cute right now he's chanting "I go poppy"

2 comments:

Janae said...

I just have to tell you the funniest story about him. When you brought him back from going to the bathroom he was sad when you left. The Blake girl was asking him if he was sad. I quickly interjected and started to talk to him about your trip to Disneyland. I asked him in the happiest voice what was on his shirt. It was Pluto I think, he got all excited so I went on to ask him if he went on the dumbo ride, He got even more excited and was saying yes. We were both laughing at this point and I said did you go on the tea cup ride and he smiling so big said yes and he was gigling. At this point Robin Peterson pointed out in a steady voice. " He didn't go to Disneyland with them" I had to try so hard to stop from peeing my pants I was laughing so hard. He acted like he new what I was talking about. He is so cute.

Janae said...

Sorry this was all in Nursery on sunday