Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pregnancy update

Upon going to the midwife today, here are the recent updates....
1.The babies heartbeat was at 123. A babies heartbeat should be between 120-160, typically a slower heartbeat means a boy and a faster indicates a girl....I am hoping my 'girl' was just sleeping so the heartbeat was slow.
2. I told her I was craving chalk (nothing new when Im pregnant) so I may need to be tested for anemia. Sure enough I was REALLY low in Iron....great thing is that now I can justify Cafe Rio Salmon Tacos at least once a week :)
3. I am in my final 10 weeks fo pregnancy, and since I usually come early, Im sure there is even less time.
4. I was able to talk her into not seeing me for 3 weeks instead of two. I hate how often you have to go in! However after that she said I have to go in every other week...hey at least I bought myself one extra week with no appointments.
5. I just remembered I forgot to tell the midwife I used the last of the toilet paper...sucks to be the next appointment...oops.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You are hilarious my friend! Loved the toilet paper comment. Don't worry, the doctors told my mom I was a boy based on my heartbeat. Hmmm, I am pretty sure they were wrong.

Adam and Robyn said...

I was always low in iron which also resulted in me craving chalk. I hope your "little girl" was just asleep also. I guess we'll see in a few more weeks. I think that's funny about the T.P. Hopefully, they next patient noticed before actually needing it. I know I would have just sat down and then been hollering for help!