Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Taran had a fight with the window...


Taran had a fight with our car window and apparently lost. Today I went to pick up Taran from kindergarten, I needed to talk to Mrs. Cornwall so Taran walked down to the excursion and got in. I guess he decided to climb in the front passanger seat and roll down the window to yell at me, as his head was out the window his elbow hit the button to roll the window back up, and his head was caught in the window, this is when the sceaming started. I ran over to the car and unrolled his head and his teacher cam over to give him a hug and kiss. I've heard of fingers or hair getting stuck in the window, but this is the first head I've ever heard of getting rolled up...leave it to one of my kids! Needless to say he is doing fine, but he sure was scared. The big red line behind his ear is the evidence of his battle, it actually took some skin off!

3 comments:

Raychelle said...

Oh my heck Taran, that must have been so scary! I'm glad you are doing ok now. You've gotta be careful in cars. I hope your cut heals fast!

Kristin said...

It was scary for him, he told me he thought he was going to die..okay so a little dramatic, but hey he's five.

Lori said...

Ouch! Glad he is okay. He will have an awesome story for when he gets a little older (still might be slightly tramatising seeing how he thought he might die) That is so something Mason would do!