Tuesday, November 2, 2010

some bedroom updates


I FINALLY painted the boys' room. I have had this project planned for over a year, and finally got around to it. In fact Joel was here to help (never happens).

I really wanted to do blue to go with these vinyl fish I got Kyler LAST YEAR for his birthday (I told you Im lazy) The boys wanted a bright blue, and I figured why not.

We started to paint the room, and seriously after one wall I started crying, it was awfully BRIGHT.

So we mixed tons of white to it, and continued painting the other walls. When we got around to the first wall again, now that it was dry, well it kind of grew on me. So we kept one wall darker, and added the fish to that wall.

In Joelys room we made some more tissue paper balls and hung up the left over girls camp flowers, it turned out cute!



No comments: