Friday, January 11, 2013

Little crippled hand

 I should first mention, that Kyler is quick to point out...This is moms fault. So, with the preface that this is my fault...here is Keegan with his little wrapped hand.

As to be expected, it was a Sunday, we have the 9:00 church, it was time to leave and we were all quickly scambling to get last minute things together and leave. I was the last person in the bathroom and had the straightening iron on. I obviously didnt shut the door after me, and Keegan walked in and grabbed it. Luckily the burn wasnt as bad as it could have been, it was a nasty little burn but it only burned the skin between his thumb and first finger.....Needless to say we missed sacrament, and Joel just brought the other kids down after for primary and YW, while I stayed home with Keegan.

He had to wear this little wrap, but after the first day, he figured out how to take it off, so once we put it on, we then had to secure it with duck tape, it looked so trashy! But, you do what you gotta do, right?

He is now all better with just a pink scar of where he was burned.

No comments: