Thursday, September 29, 2011

2 months


Its funny how two months can fly by and yet also seem like forever too.

I'm amazed that Keeg's is already two months old and growing so well. He smiles and coo's at us. He brightens our lives each day, he makes all the misery of being pregnant so worth it (though I dont want to experience being pregnant again). It sad to already see him grow out of some of his clothes, and I wonder why time has to move so quickly...I want to just enjoy this new little one for longer. Yet at the same time it seems like Keegan has been a part of our family forever, its hard for me to even think of him not being there, not being the little brother. Time is such a funny thing, but mainly Im just glad he's ours!!!


1 comment:

carrie said...

What a CUTIE!! I love that picture!