Sunday, April 10, 2011

Whoo Hoo

Im so glad my friend Emily got me to put the pregnancy widget back up on my blog. Because now I know that today I have less then 100 days to go!

Okay that may still sound like a lot, but being in the single digits is something to celebrate for me!

....as for prego updates. Most know that I tested postive for gestational diabetes a couple weeks ago, however I was so sick, that the blood results could have been affected. So On Tuesday I retake my blood work to see where I stand.

As for Iron levels this pregnancy, I have been crazy about my Iron. Seriously, obsessive, and its paying off. Even though I was low, it was my highest Iron blood level test I have EVER had while pregnant it was a 10.4 and anything under 11 is considered low. But holy moly that's so close to an 11 I was seriously jumping for joy!


1 comment:

Just Rhonda said...

I soo understand how being at the smaller numbers is good!!!!!!!!!! :)