Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Misplaced

I am always putting things in places and forgetting where I've placed them...

So it should be no surprise that the memo I sent to Heavenly Father that said I am busy and over-whelmed lately must have been misplaced too, because somehow I just was put into the Relief Society presidency. So Im kind of guessing that memo must have gotten shuffled around and lost :-)

Actually I really am excited about the new calling, but I do have a lot of anxiety about it too! I have always been a horrible visiting teacher, I lack in the compassionate department, I'm used to working with kids. And then there's the other concerns, I'm pregnant, Joel's out of town all the time, I'm still girls camp director, I just got put on the PTO Evening of the Arts committee...but Somehow I guess it will all work out. Right?

Wish me luck as I venture into REALLY unfamiliar territory!

3 comments:

Jason & Emily said...

At least it was only your memo that got misplaced and not you. I think he has misplaced me. Good luck in your new adventures. You will do great. Everyone knows you can only function if you have a million things going on at once.

amber said...

Of course you'll be amazing!

Lori said...

You are exactly where you are suppose to be! I know how you feel though!! Hang in there. Let me help watch your kids, and do anything else to help, so your new calling doesn't seem extra stressful.