Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Beach




I am finally posting our SLC pictures...at the time we came home from our second trip to SLC, Parlee had spent half of her life in Salt Lake! I guess she better get used to traveling in the car, because she was born into a family that seems to always be going! One of the things we did was go to the beach! For as NEATO- FREATO as I think splash pads are I think the beach's in SLC may just be cooler! The night before this picture was taken we had taken the kids t the beach in Herriman, but the one that's in Daybreak and only about 4 blocks from Tawnis house (these pictures were from Daybreak) was just a way cooler beach! It has two docks that the kids can jump off of, they have tons of beach sand for building castles, and the water is not too deep, so people like me dont even have to get in the water!!!

No comments: